What is a registered agent?
A registered agent, also known as a resident agent or a service of process agent in some states, handles most of the mail and business documents, receives papers from the court when you receive the delivery, and protects you and your privacy
Northwest Registered Agent review
For Northwest Agents, we focused on three main questions:
- Are the Northwest Registered Agent’s services good business?
- Is there a better offer?
- Who uses Northwest’s registered agent services and how have they been verified? Your experience answering these questions will help small business owners and entrepreneurs select the best registered agent service to keep their business in compliance with the law.
Advantages of Northwest
- Mostly positive online customer reviews
- Easy to use online ordering system
- Professional and friendly Corporate Guides, experts to support you on the go Northwest Cons
- Northwest is one of the most expensive corporate services
- Northwest Registered Agent Services $ 125 per year
- Registered Agent Services
- Business Privacy
- Compliance Schedule
- Unlimited Cloud Storage
Customer Reviews for Registered Northwest Agents
As noted, there isn’t hundreds of customer for registered Northwest Agents reviews, but there are a few. With thousands of positive reviews online, you may prefer to use a different provider.
Is a Northwest Registered Agent a match for your LLC? Choosing a registered agent is a personal decision and is likely to depend on a number of different factors, including price.
Overall, the Northwest Registered Agent has a lot going for it. Yes, it’s not the cheapest registered agent, but if the following applies to you, it might be the right choice.
- Northwest Registered Agent for excellent customer service and 12 months of registered agent service included in the fixed price.
- Do not use Northwest’s registered agent if your budget is tight and you are wary of choosing a company that has under-rated.
- Final Thoughts on the Northwest
The Northwest Registered Agent is more expensive than other registered agents and LLC formation services. It’s a great option if you value customer service and just want high-quality registered agent services. The best registered agent in California is the best option for everyone. For a registered agent that prioritizes customer support and a service offering with many extras without trying to sell features those customers don’t want.
Is there a discount with the Northwest Registered Agent?
There are discounts No available with Northwest registered agents
How do I use the Northwest Registered Agents at the address as my registered business address?
You can use Northwest’s registered agent Spokane address if your LLC is registered in California State, but it also has offices in any other state that you can use as a registered agent.
That registered agents and LLC service are not combined; they are separate services. With this purchase, your company has a legally required registered agent in all 50 states. This means that the state has a legal way to contact you to send you forms, notices, and the like. Your own agent, but that can be problematic.